[USML Announce] Two Home Runs & Rules?

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 07:23:36 EDT 2014

Mark,

While you were on the high seas, the league passed the following
amendment to its constitution:

"If a player hits two home runs in a game during at a time when the
Onroto.com site is in 'pre-draft mode,' those home runs shall be
disregarded for purposes of statistical counting."

Nice game for DeAza, but sorry.  I think it was Kerber who proposed the
rule.

-Andy

PS: F**ck Jim Johnson and the horse he rode in on.  No wonder everyone
else was gobbling up A's middle relievers during the auction!!