[USML Announce] USML - Rosters update

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 23:00:14 EDT 2014

League:

  An update.  I finally tracked down some of the missing information
regarding the players who are not listed in the Onroto database, and
tonight I submitted an email requesting that the four players (Gatewood,
Sakamoto, JM Fernandez, and Kolek) be added.  I also requested that the
proper MLB team affiliation be listed for Austin Wilson.  Onroto is usually
quick about making these additions.

  Once I add these players to rosters, I will finalize the rosters and we
will exit "pre-draft mode."  If anyone has any remaining roster issues,
please let me know by 5 pm tomorrow.  I will finalize the rosters tomorrow
night.  Once that is done, I can retroactively fix and missed
activate/reserve moves.