[USML Announce] Thanks a lot Kerbs

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 14:05:27 EDT 2014

I will be eating - not buying - the donuts. And I want some high calorie
ones - Krispy Kreme, custard filled, etc.  All of you good-shape,
cycle-riding, mountain-climbing, tennis-playing, health food-eating guys
need to join me in packing a few on during the draft!

-Andy

 Owner Zach Britton (3-3 in save opportunities as a member of the K9)