[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Aug 3 09:40:19 EDT 2014

The Angry Young Men and the Berliners announce the following mutually beneficial transaction:

Petricka, Schoop, Jones and Saunders*

for

Santana*, Shoemaker, Loup and Pearce

The Berliners are now, at long last, without anything further to trade.  Thank you all for participating in this year's rebuilding effort.

Looks like the league is going to get an incredible stretch run this year for the Damon.  Good luck to the three combatants.

As for the Fight for Fourth - I like the chances of the Hoosier Daddies and I like our chances for donuts, courtesy of The Dean.  The Drive for Five looks like a lock for the Bombers (as per usual).

That is all.