[USML Announce] Roster Integrity

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at sidley.com
Mon Aug 4 08:59:09 EDT 2014

I am not exactly sure what to do about this one.  We have generally been lenient with respect to the deadline, but usually without much if any objection.  I would welcome a proposed solution from those involved/affected/interested by the outcome of this.

MARK BLOCKER

Sidley Austin LLP
+1.312.853.6097
mblocker at sidley.com<mailto:mblocker at sidley.com>