[USML Announce] The 4th Place Game

Rick Gammons ricklgammons at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 05:34:25 EDT 2014

Greetings;
    Alright, I can't resist either.   Shortly after humblebragging about
their 4th place statuses, both Mark & Andy were taken down.  Now look who's
in 4th.  It's your turn next, John!
    Rick
p.s.  Dennis, now that we're contiguous for the moment, let me know if you
see any deals.  In the meantime, I'm in Copenhagen at the moment.  DAYYYUM,
these women are pleasant to look at!  I'm too old for them, but while
you're still eligible, do yourself a favor and get over here at some point.
 And I'm heading to Sweden tomorrow and am quite aware of their rep....