[USML Announce] USML - Draft Day 2014

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:23:51 EST 2014

League:

   Draft Day 2014 will be on Saturday, March 22, 2014.  I was uncertain
whether everyone was available that day, but based on some calls today, it
appears that date will work.  However, as I mentioned, the Blocker Family
is leaving for vacation that night.  Sheila is fine with me drafting that
day, but asked if we could hold the draft at our house, so I can eliminate
the commute.  So, the 2014 draft will be at the Blocker Home, 1733 Ivy Lane
in Northbrook.  As discussed, we will start promptly at 8 am.

  I will circulate a list of additional deadlines over the weekend, but I
wanted to make sure everyone has the date locked in.  I am assuming
everyone will participate live.

  -- Mark