[USML Announce] Nuclear alert

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 09:36:58 EST 2014

Rich,

Here's your keeper list (absent beans, because I don't know about them).

1.  Nava ($14) - fair value for full-time good-hitting OF with Boston
2.  Infante ($6) - good numbers last year, middle infielder, KC
committed to him.  Plus he was MVP of your championship team
3.  Mauer ($17) - seems healthy, so should be top of C list for 2014
4.  Rodney ($5) - Mariners' closer, for better or worse
5.  Tazawa ($1) - only a buck and you spent a lot of time refusing to
trade him to me last year
6.  Ibanez ($2) - 42 years old, but why not at this price if he hits 20+
HR and plays DH almost every day for Anaheim
7.  Andrus ($26) - Brad would tell you to keep him because of the
steals.  With no power and a BA risk, I'm not so sure he's worth it
8.  Wieters ($24) - [COMMENT DELETED PER CONSENT DECREE BETWEEN KLEIN &
COMMISSIONER BLOCKER]
9.  Plouffe ($14)/Beltre $34)/Holland ($13) - If you want to keep a full
complement of nine, you could make a case for one of these guys.  I'd
cut all three of them, though

You are welcome.  And that is all.

-Andy