[USML Announce] USML - Pre-Draft Schedule

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 13:41:27 EST 2014

League:

  Since we have now locked in the March 22 date for our draft, here are the
other deadlines that will apply.

March 15 (midnight):  Roster Freeze Day:  teams must submit their rosters
and indicate any long-term contracts that are being created or released.

March 19 (midnight):  Dump-A-Dog deadline.  You can waive one player off of
your retention roster.

March 22 (8:00 a.m.):  draft

  If you need to be reminded of the rules concerning retention rosters,
please visit the league website and review Rule 17.1 and 17.2.

  -- Mark Blocker