[USML Announce] Nuclear alert

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Feb 25 11:44:46 EST 2014

Just back in town, so first things first - Happy Birthday Kerbs.

Now on to business.  After last year's debacle, the Berliners are in full-scale rebuilding mode.  All of the following are available for the right price.  I'm looking for help in 2015, so craft your proposals accordingly:

Brian Dozier		Y2	$10
Billy Butler		O	$25
Robinson Cano	O	$38
Coco Crisp 		Y2	$18
Dez Jennings		LT14 $15
Jed Lowrie		Y2	$14
Adam Dunn		Y2	$12
Jeff Baker		Y2	$6
Hank Conger		Y2	$5

John Lackey		Y2	$10
Jake Peavy		O	$9
Joe Smith		Y2	$5

I'm currently planning on signing each of Janssen O/$10, Machado O/$10, Scherzer O/$18 and Moore O/$5 to long term contracts, but for the right price they, too, could be had.