[USML Announce] 2014 Fantasy Baseball Guide

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 15:28:46 EST 2014

In anticipation of the upcoming season and hopefully everyone's return to the league, I am pleased to announce that the 2014 edition of the Winick baseball is now available.  This year rather than being required to head to the bookstore or Costco, there is a .pdf version available online (or just an on-line version).

The website is located here:

http://www.thefantasysportsguide.com/http://www.thefantasysportsguide.com/store/c/1042

Even better news is that I have a discount code that will get you $1 off the listed price:  winick2014