[USML Announce] Klein Nine - plus 42?

Jim Barrett chicagojab at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 07:17:28 EDT 2014

Happy Birthday Andy!  Let me know if you want to have a pre-draft lunch in Indy to celebrate. Speaking of which, there won't be much more time for one of those as the USML is expanding to Dallas. I'm getting relocated by AT&T to the mothership. Not sure if exact timing yet but it will probably take a few months.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone