[USML Announce] 2014 H.D.s

Rick Gammons ricklgammons at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 16:46:57 EDT 2014

Greetings;
   Meet your 2014 H.D.s;

3B  W. Middlebrooks (Bos)     LT15   $6 (extended one year)
SS  E. Andrus (Tex)                Y2      $26
1B  A. Lind (Tor)                      FA      $10
1B  E. Hosmer (KC)                 LT14  $10
SS/2B J. Lowrie (Oak)             Y2      $14
OF  A. Gordon (KC)                 LT14  $10
P    C. Archer (TB)                    Y2     $4
P    E. Frieri (LA)                       FA     $5

Reserves;

SS/3B  X. Bogaerts (Bos)          $5
SS  A. Russell (Oak)                  $5
SS  C. Correa (Hou)                   $2
P    M. Stroman (Tor)                  $5

   Good luck to us all and godspeed,
 Rick
p.s.  Should be an interesting draft - I had to throw back some bonafide
keepers (G. Sizemore $2, M. Teixeira $12, & J. Loney $7 among others - plus
there'll be one less team!