[USML Announce] Ride to Draft

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 01:58:35 EDT 2014

Sounds good, I'll reach out to you tomorrow.

If anyone is heading back into the city after the draft and could offer a
ride or at least a lift to the nearest train station, let me know.

By the way- I'm on the ground in Chicago! NY Biglaw tried to throw a last
minute wrench in the plan but was able to avoid disaster. Looking forward
to drafting!