[USML Announce] Draft Day 2014 - logistics

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 08:25:59 EDT 2014

League:

  Instructions for tomorrow's draft.

1.  Directions:  The Blocker home is at 1733 Ivy Lane in Northbrook.  If
you don't have a GPS, and are coming from the City, take 94 North to the
Dundee West exit, head west on Dundee until Landwehr, then turn left onto
Landwehr, go 1.3 miles until Hemlock Lane, where you will turn left.
 Hemlock turns into Ivy Lane as you drive, and our house is on the left
hand side.

2.  Time:  We msut start promptly at 8:00 a.m.  Do not be late.

3.  Computers:  No problem.  There will be plenty of outlets and wifi
access will be available.

4.  Telephonic link:  John, at 7:55, call us at 847-571-4114.

5.  Other:  email with any questions.

  -- Mark