[USML Announce] Fwd: Dump a Dog

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 08:28:41 EDT 2014

Fine by me, but note the text of the rule:

Roster Freeze Day shall be March 15 or such other date as the League, by
general agreement, shall determine. The names of players being retained
must be recorded with the League Secretary by Roster Freeze Day. Specific
notice must also be made at that time of any new long-term contracts being
entered into. After Roster Freeze Day a team may elect to waive one player
who was previously protected on Roster Freeze Day. Any such waiver must be
recorded with the League Secretary not later than 11:59 p.m. (Chicago time)
on the second day following opening day of the major league season or such
other time and date as the League, by general agreement, shall determine.
Any player may be waived according to this section except a player signed
to a long term contract in effect during the most recently completed
season. While a player signed to a long term contract following the end of
the most recently completed season may be waived without penalty according
to this section, no other modifications to the terms of such a player's
long term contract shall be permitted.

   1.  Roster Freeze Day shall be March 15 or such other date as the