[USML Announce] Excellent Draft - Thanks!

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 10:42:46 EDT 2014

Ditto.  It was a great draft day, and a nice social opportunity, especially for those who were able to join for lunch.

However, Reyes did not pull his hamstring (yet), at least according to the reports I saw--just a bit tight.  And Feliz had been losing out to Soria throughout the spring, so that wasn't much of a development.  There's no real need for curses directed to a team with a roster full of guys like Teixiera, Soriano, WIllingham and Hart.