[USML Announce] Jurickson Profar out 10-12 weeks

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 16:55:51 EDT 2014

Whatever, my butt.....

Michael Bourn - starting the season on the DL (Sorry, Andy)
Geovany Soto - out 10-12 weeks (Sorry, Rich)
Manny Machado - starting the season on the DL (Bummer)

On the other hand, things are starting to look up a bit for the Berliners.  Hicks has been named the starting center fielder for the Twins, so no harm done to me from foolishly buying Alex Presley.  Steve Lombardozzi heads to Baltimore where he will likely be asked to keep 3rd base warm while Machado completes his rehabilitation from injury.  And Tanner Scheppers is named to the Texas starting rotation.

By the way, a few corrections to the Berliners roster:  Hicks, Vogt and Chavez are all Y1.

Thanks Mr. B for getting this input so quickly.