[USML Announce] Yordano Forgiven

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Tue May 6 09:18:30 EDT 2014

I sent this note earlier, but I think it got caught by the censors.  No
need for that - Jansen is not here any more.

In any event, the K9 wanted to officially forgive Yordano Ventura for
giving up his first run in two weeks.  The squad will accept his 10 Ks over
six innings last night as fair compensation.

I also wanted to point out that it is May 6 and the K9 are in first place
in *ERA*.  Veteran owners will understand that this is a USML first.

Finally -- to my friend Jeff W. -- if you have additional players to dump
to other teams, please do so. If not, I'll activate Collin McHugh to keep
the season from becoming a boring runaway.

Humbly,

-Andy
 Owner, Yordano Ventura