[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Thu May 15 17:02:10 EDT 2014

In order to prevent this from turning into a tempest in a teapot, the deal has been revised to substitute Jarrod Parker for Mark Appel.

The more important announcement is that the curse has been reinstated.  Please consider the Pippin Prognostication as having been revised in the following manner:  AFV - move them up into the contending group.  Nukes - move them out of the contending group.

That is all.