[USML Announce] Walker

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 20:40:57 EDT 2014

Dustin Ackley is The Man.  And, immediately following the season, he is
on the table for all.  Please prepare your trade offers.

And no complaining unless you were dumb enough (like me) to trade for a
LTC "keeper" Chris Davis, hitting a buck and a half since joining the K9.

In any event, the #FightforFourth rages on.  Keep chasing skirts, Rick.
No way you're catching me.

That is all.

-Andy