[USML Announce] Go Badgers!!

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Mon Apr 6 05:46:56 EDT 2015

I don't get all of Jeff's missives directly, I know there are still some kinks with league e-mail blasts-  but thanks Jeff for your well wishes with the Badgers-   think of the road they will have travelled if they beat Duke to win it all....North Carolina, Arizona, Kentucky and Duke-  four of the most heralded programs in succession --would make for one of the more historic runs ever.So, Let's Go Red, and Let's Go Brewers, let the fun begin!