[USML Announce] USML - The Big Day

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at sidley.com
Tue Aug 4 11:40:06 EDT 2015

League:  I want to send out a hearty birthday greeting to my friend Jeff Winick.  I wish you a happy birthday, and I hope you enjoyed the gift the Lance McCullers delivered to you last night on his way back to the minors.  This will be the last such gift the Berliners will receive, so enjoy.

MARK BLOCKER
Sidley Austin LLP
One South Dearborn
Chicago, IL 60603