[USML Announce] FW: ESPN.com:Shandler: Analyzing Lucroy, others keeper league trade value

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at hwhlegal.com
Tue Aug 25 12:42:42 EDT 2015

The article I just sent around is Shandler's most recent blog entry on ESPN.  As you might have guessed, it reviews trade discussions he and I just concluded.  Thought you might enjoy it.

By the way, I wanted to express my condolences to Mr. Blocker.  Not only did his beloved Greenies lose their best receiver for the year, but he fell behind his cursed rivals Klein Nine in the race for the Damon.