[USML Announce] Packer Nation a Bunch of Punks

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 13:22:07 EST 2015

Death threats?  Really?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12386777/former-green-bay-packers-te-brandon-bostick-says-received-death-threats

He's the wrong guy to blame anyway.  He just sealed the deal.  I'd start with McCarthy, then look at an offense that couldn't punch it in when it had multiple chances to put the game away and then I'd turn to a defense that stopped playing before the game was over.  But I have to hand it to the Greenies, they made it one hell of a game for a Bears fan.

Ease up on Bostick - he's no more responsible than Bartman.

38 days to opening day - GO CUBS!!