[USML Announce] Roster errors

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Fri Jul 3 09:37:06 EDT 2015

Dennis and Frank had errors on their roster for this week.  You can see it on the Team Home page in the lower right hand corner.  Dennis has fixed the errors for the coming week and I took the liberty of adding an inactive pitcher back to Frank's active roster to get him back to 9 pitchers, so he's no okay.

I don't think this had any impact on the standings (I know that Frank's couldn't have), but I'll confirm with Mark to see if there's a need to do anything retroactively for Dennis' team.

Jim is right to point out the issue and we should all be diligent to make sure we have compliant rosters each week.