[USML Announce] Roster errors

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at hwhlegal.com
Fri Jul 3 10:43:09 EDT 2015

Mark,

They’re actually triggered by the current week’s roster and they don’t go away until the following week.  There will be no errors next week as I’ve confirmed that both Dennis’ and Frank’s rosters are now legal.

Dennis was shy some players for this week and Mark can retroactively activate them for this week to fix the problem.

Jeff