[USML Announce] The kid Sano's how to hit

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 07:43:20 EDT 2015

And get Sano quickly before he ends up like Gallo - basically hitless after
his first week and promptly shipped back to AAA ball.

Now ... for those who want *real* ballplayers, the K9 has plenty left on
the shelves. I've included Rotoworld commentary for those who don't want to
pay Jeff's subscription fee for his behind-the-curtain praise of K9
players.  :)

Kendall Graveman ($5, Y1) (Rotoworld:  "The right-hander has been terrific
since returning from the minor leagues in late May. Over his last eight
starts, Graveman has a 2.01 ERA in 53 2/3 innings.")
Erasmo Ramirez ($5, Y1 ) (Rotoworld:  " Over his last seven starts, Ramirez
has allowed five runs in 38 innings (1.18 ERA). Overall, he is 7-3 with a
3.80 ERA with a 1.13 WHIP and a 61/25 K/BB ratio in 73 1/3 innings.")
Yordano Ventura ($5, Y2) (Polishing his World Series ring and poised for a
big second half.)
Jesus Montero ($2, Y1) (People used to move mountains for him, almost as if
he were Joey Gallo.  Now he's the classic "post-hype" bean, awaiting a
call-up from the M's.  Hitting .324-14-63 in AAA in the first half!!)

And there's more.  All offers are welcome, though they need to be cap
friendly to work.

That is all

-Andy