[USML Announce] Kendall Graveman - The Baseball Prospectus Perspective

Doug Shabelman Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com
Tue Jul 7 11:48:21 EDT 2015

M. Buerhle- wasting away on my reserve roster with another stellar performance last night

D. Ortiz- sitting with 14 home runs and 41 rbi (average is hell in a bucket, but at least....)

Erick Aybar- .280 with 6 sbs, 42 runs

Scott Kazmir- wahh, wahh, he might get traded to the NL....please, if someone had been smart last month they could have been the recipient of a 1.98 era, sub 1.00 whip and 3 wins.

I guess I'm asking for too many big-named beans....

-Management of the Defending Champion Angry Young Men