[USML Announce] Mr. Commissioner Blocker: Please add $9 to my FAAB

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at sidley.com
Thu Jun 4 09:28:07 EDT 2015

All adjusted.

MARK BLOCKER

Sidley Austin LLP
+1.312.853.6097
mblocker at sidley.com<mailto:mblocker at sidley.com>

From: announce [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf Of Rick Gammons
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 6:51 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Mr. Commissioner Blocker: Please add $9 to my FAAB

Damn, the Wellington Castillo era was short-lived........
   RG

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 6:30 AM, Andy Klein <anrklein at gmail.com<mailto:anrklein at gmail.com>> wrote:
Mr. Commissioner Blocker,

With great sadness, I report that the K9 intends to waive Wellington Castillo and Gabriel Guerrero, both foolishly traded by the Mariners to the D-Backs.

Can you please add $9 to my FAAB for the coming week - $7 for Castillo and $2 for Guerrero.

Respectfully,

The Klein Nine

PS:  If I need to actually click the waiver button before making this week's bids, let me know.

immediately.