[USML Announce] The Curse of Sanchez

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at hwhlegal.com
Tue Jun 16 11:30:34 EDT 2015

Hey, I'd be the first guy to admit that Didi Gregorious sucks.  And I don't really "choose to start" Gregorious.  I just don't have any other options.

That being said, Mr. Gregorious has twice as many home runs and nearly 50% more rbi than Iglesias.

And just so we're clear (and to avoid any curses being thrown in my direction), the criticism was aimed at Andy who has been touting Iglesias like he's the second coming of Jose Reyes.  You deal included a number of nice players from Andy.  I'm just not sure Iglesias qualifies as one of them.

Jeff