[USML Announce] The Curse of Sanchez

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 15:14:29 EDT 2015

Wait a minute ... when the deal was announced, Kerber said I "could have
had" King Felix.  Not sure how that would have happened, but glad I didn't
have to swallow those 8 runs in 1/3 of an inning.

Laugh at Iglesias if you want.  But he's on pace to hit above .300 with
15-20 steals.  Not saying he's the next coming of Derek Jeter.  But at $1
Y1, he has the prospect of being undervalued by double-digits.

In any event, beware the boomerang curse, Mark K.  You've now heard the
risks from Mr. Winick himself.  :)

-Andy