[USML Announce] Hot Wax

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 11:41:22 EDT 2015

Easy to answer--no decent offers, although perhaps that may change.  Also, the projection tools in the "toy box" keep telling me I'm a contender.  As much as I doubt that, I would say that no one has separated himself from the pack sufficiently for me to say I couldn't climb back into the race.  So I'm not feeling like the world's most motivated seller.