[USML Announce] Gallo

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 22:44:26 EDT 2015

Sometimes it's fun to revisit these old e-mail strings.

So Gallo's been in the bigs for 16 games now, and the power is certainly real (which I don't think anybody ever doubted) with 5 bombs in 58 ABs.  However, the average has dropped to .224 with 27 K's--including a Golden Sombrero tonight.  Comparables are starting to look like Adam Dunn or Rob Deer.  Of course, he's just 21, so there's plenty of time for that to change

Mark K