[USML Announce] Seasons of Beans

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at hwhlegal.com
Sun Jun 28 21:49:47 EDT 2015

Awesome.

This has been forwarded to Brad for his critique. I can't wait.

Nicely done Mr. B.

Jeffrey H. Winick
Harris Winick Harris LLP
333 West Wacker Drive
Suite 2060
Chicago, IL 60606
(312) 662-4602
(312) 841-2817 (cell)

On Jun 28, 2015, at 8:00 PM, Mark Blocker <blockermark at gmail.com<mailto:blockermark at gmail.com>> wrote:

We used to have an owner who, at times like these, would always pen out a song.  So in his absence, here goes.

(sung to the tune of Seasons of Love, from Rent; if you have never heard it, go on youtube first, link below)

Actually, I recommend listening to the youtube link while you read the lyrics even if you know the song....far more fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj7LRuusFqo

Seasons of Beans

One Hundred Twenty Two Dollars in Real Draft Dollars
One Hundred Twenty Two Dollars So Dear
One Hundred Twenty Two Dollars in Real Draft Dollars
How do you measure, measure the value of a trade?

In talent, in prospects
At midnight when Dennis has not had much coffee
In Trouts, in Prices, in Betts, in Buxtons
In One Hundred Twenty Two Dollars in Real Draft Dollars
How do you measure, the worth of a trade?

How about beans?
How about beans?
How about beans?
Measure in beans.

Seasons of Beans
Seasons of Beans

One Hundred Twenty Two Dollars in Real Draft Dollars
One Hundred Twenty Two Dollars To Build the Beanstalk
One Hundred Twenty Two Dollars in Real Draft Dollars
How do you measure, the trade of a lifetime?

In truth that he learned
Or in times the league cried
In laughter of beans....