[USML Announce] Seasons of Beans

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 21:56:57 EDT 2015

I dare say Brad might even be jealous!

Nicely done.

Mark K

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Gammons <ricklgammons at gmail.com>
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Sun, Jun 28, 2015 8:39 pm
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Seasons of Beans

Brad would be proud!
    RG

On Sunday, June 28, 2015, Mark Blocker <  blockermark at gmail.com> wrote:

We used to have an owner who, at times like these, would always pen out a song.  So in his absence, here goes.

(sung to the tune of Seasons of Love, from Rent; if you have never heard it, go on youtube first, link below)

Actually, I recommend listening to the youtube link while you read the lyrics even if you know the song....far more fun.

     Seasons of Love - Rent (Music Video)

Seasons of Beans

One Hundred Twenty Two Dollars in Real Draft Dollars

One Hundred Twenty Two Dollars So Dear

One Hundred Twenty Two Dollars in Real Draft Dollars

How do you measure, measure the value of a trade?

In talent, in prospects

At midnight when Dennis has not had much coffee

In Trouts, in Prices, in Betts, in Buxtons

In One Hundred Twenty Two Dollars in Real Draft Dollars

How do you measure, the worth of a trade?

How about beans?

How about beans?

How about beans?

Measure in beans.

Seasons of Beans

Seasons of Beans

One Hundred Twenty Two Dollars in Real Draft Dollars

One Hundred Twenty Two Dollars To Build the Beanstalk

One Hundred Twenty Two Dollars in Real Draft Dollars

How do you measure, the trade of a lifetime?

In truth that he learned

Or in times the league cried

In laughter of beans….

announce mailing