[USML Announce] USML - rosters and misc.

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 22:40:48 EDT 2015

League:

  A few items of update...

1.  Rosters have now been updated on the website to reflect retention
rosters.  Please check to make sure that your roster is accurate.

2.  Note that the free drop deadline is this Wednesday at midnight.  Jeff
W., this means you.

3.  Money check.  Here is what I have as far as money available at the
draft (players to buy - available money)

Bombers: 14-182
AYM:  14-171
Adams:  15-109
Nukes: 17-200
Klein:  14-170
Hoosiers:  14-212
Calamari:  14-213
Brats:  14-200
Berliners: 18-227 (includes Darvish on team for now)
Lubeasts:  23-260

  Please let me know if you have the same figures.

  -- Mark