[USML Announce] Draft Day Dial In

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 16:51:02 EDT 2015

Frank,

Here's Jeff's previous email.  FWIW, my Gmail captures about half of the
USML messages in my spam folder.  That might reflect the quality of our
conversations.  But I've trained myself to look there on a regular basis!

-Andy
<<

The draft begins at 8 promptly tomorrow. Doug needs to leave a little early
so we really need to get started at the top of the hour. I should be there
by 7:15-7:30.

Address is 333 West Wacker, Suite 2060. You'll need to check into security.
Lots of parking lots nearby. Don't park on the street since you have to pay
and it will be more expensive.

Wifi will be available.

My cell phone is 312-841-2817 if you have any trouble.

See you tomorrow morning.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone