[USML Announce] USML - Rosters and Misc.

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Wed Mar 18 08:44:07 EDT 2015

Also for the Nukes, I think Hunter's salary should be 12 rather than 14.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4 Active™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

  Great to see everyone this weekend.  Here is an update on various items.

1.  Rosters:  are now posted to the website.  As usual, please look over your roster and email me with any corrections.  Please feel free to look over other rosters as well.

2.  Rotation Draft completion:  my notes indicate that there are three teams that need to fill out their reserve rosters:

Angries (1 player)
Brats
Adams FV

  For each of those teams, please submit a list of players in the order that you want added to your roster.  I suggest submitting a list slightly longer than your number of open slots.  I will fill the rosters according to rotation draft positioning.

  Note: please send the list of players to add by no later than Thursday morning at 8 am central.

3.  FAAB bidding:  I will circulate some reminders on FAAB bidding when the season gets closer.

  I would like to get all of the above issues resolved by Sunday, March 22, so that rosters can be finalized.  I am going on vacation on 3/27 and I want to make sure everything is up and running before I leave.

  -- Mark