[USML Announce] Rosters - 3/19 update

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 00:04:13 EDT 2015

League:

  An update on rosters.

1.  Corrections:  I have entered all of the corrections that I received.
If anyone has additional corrections, let me know.

2.  Brats/AFV:  I filled out the reserve rosters for these two teams based
on lists I received, so those rosters should now be complete.  John/Dennis,
let me know if you have any corrections to the rosters.

3.  Finalizing:  I plan to finalize and "submit" the rosters this weekend,
so please let me know if any items need to be addressed.  As noted
previously, I will be on vacation starting on 3/27 with limited/no access
to email, so lets try to wrap this up soon.

  -- Mark