[USML Announce] ?

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Thu May 28 10:05:16 EDT 2015

As the official league historian, I will say -- yes, it is quite rare for
someone to be leading after Memorial Day with less than 70 points.
Usually, we've had a mega-dump trade or two at this stage of the season,
but with more than half the league in contention this year, it looks like
we'll have to wait a while for for that to happen (hopefully when Kerber
trades King Felix to me!)

To the second question, yes!  I share season tickets for Indianapolis
Indians game, and Sunday is one of my games.  I'll be sitting third row
within spitting distance of Verlander.  I'll make sure to get a photo to
share with the league ...

-Andy