[USML Announce] USML - Website update/transactions

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 08:19:58 EDT 2016

League:

  A few updates.

1.  Onroto:  all changes to rosters have been completed, and I have now
"submitted" the rosters, which moves the site out of pre-draft mode.
Owners can now freely make changes to their rosters. I have also paid the
league's $99 fee to Onroto.

2.  FAAB:  FAAB bidding does NOT begin this week; it begins next week.  If
you have entered a FAAB bid, please go on the system and withdraw it.

3.  Payments:  If you have not already paid Jeff Winick for league fees
(now $126 total), please do so right away.

  Any questions...let me know.  Let the season begin!