[USML Announce] Opening Day

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:02:00 EDT 2016

Thanks, Rich.  My only issue is that the onroto.com site defaults to
Winick's team.  I can go and enter my credentials, which works for a
while.  But if I flip back and forth to other areas and return, it's back
to Winick's team again.

-Andy

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 7:59 AM, Rick Gammons via announce <announce at usml.net