[USML Announce] Can You Hear Me Now

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Thu Apr 7 17:18:55 EDT 2016

So far so good.  Email from aol and yahoo seems to be coming through OK, at
least on my system.

The new hosting service provides much better support for our mail
platform.  One thing they were able to do for us is to combine all prior
email archives that I had on hand (that takes us back to late 2003).  I'm
really pleased about that.  I was not looking forward to having three
collections of archives, i.e., 2003/2005, 2005/yesterday and then one for
today moving forward.

The support for the web site is also significantly better.

And we will save a few bucks too.

Hopefully we won't have any meaningful problems.

There are a few small things I want to adjust on the web site.

If there are any things you'd like to add or features you've seen in other
places that you want to have us try to deploy, let me know.

I'm inclined to wade through the email archives and try to assemble a
collection of songs that people have contributed over the years.  That's
mostly Brad's work, but others have kicked in too.

Any item of historical interest should also be brought to my attention.

Since I'm not running a team at the moment, I've got little else to do on
the Roto front.