[USML Announce] USML - misc.

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 21:38:05 EDT 2016

League:

  A few items.

1.  I have updated the settings in Onroto to reflect the new salary cap of
$330.  You may notice the new cap reference when you set your roster this
week.

2.  You may notice that I made changes to various rosters.  Those changes
are solely to revise the contract status to Y1 for any player that is
activated.  I usually do this each week throughout the season, but I just
did it for the first time this week.

3.  Kudos to Rich.  The version of the USML rules that now appears on
usml.net is vastly easier on the eyes and more user friendly than the prior
version.

  -- Mark