[USML Announce] News

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 20:12:23 EDT 2016

First, congratulations!
Second, make it a major priority to dominate the USML now, because once you have kids you'll find yourself hard pressed to name half the guys on your own roster.

-------- Original message --------From: Dennis Adams <dadams17 at gmail.com> Date: 8/4/16  2:12 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Subject: [USML Announce] News
All,
I've been meaning to let you all know that I've taken a step closer towards joining you in the world of adulthood and proposed to my girlfriend of 2 years just before 4th of july.  She said yes, thkugh i think mostly out of shock.  This, combined with turning 30 last year puts me solidly closer toward old man status with the rest of the league.
Apologies for my absentee management this season but the planning plus our week long vacation afterward, and the clutches of biglaw, have kept me more than occupied.
Looking forward to dominating the next 5 years.