Notice of hot wax seal

Frank Luby zachfehsvater at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 19:23:23 EDT 2016

Good afternoon,
CHICAGO (June 25) - The Angry Young Men and the Lubeasts swapped some present for some future in a mutually beneficial trade this afternoon.
2B Robinson Cano and 1B Mike Napoli will take their talents to the Lubeasts, who send the highly affordable 2B Jonathan Schoop and fireballing prospect SP Joe Musgrove to the Angry Young Men.
"We needed some power and may still be on the market for more," said Lubeasts GM Frank Luby, who admitted it was particularly hard to part with Musgrove. The Astros prospect has a 65/9 K/BB ratio in the minors this year and a WHIP of 1.07.
When asked to comment,  Angry Young Men GM Doug Shabelman said "I am going to see Phish."
###