[USML Announce] USML - Draft Day 2016

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 11:39:12 EST 2016

Thanks.  That will speed it up.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S®6 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Jeffrey Winick <jwinick at hwhlegal.com> Date: 03/02/2016  10:28 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: 'USML Announcements' <announce at usml.net> Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML - Draft Day 2016

I’ve already reached out to him.  Here’s what he suggested for your roster:

Albert Pujols - $25 (the best is yet to come)
Pablo Sandoval - $25 (dropped some serious poundage but still as cuddly as ever)
Mark Trumbo - $41 (gotta spend the money somewhere)
Evan Gattis - $22 (now that he only qualifies at DH, he’s a gem)
Chris Tillman - $8 (his return to greatness is imminent)
Eduardo Nunez - $5 (5/5 guys are rarer than you think)
Seth Smith - $3 (you can never have enough 4th outfielders)
Mike Napoli - $12 (rumor has it that he’s seeing Arod’s doctor)
Ivan Nova - $2 (now that he’s back with the Yankees, there’s at least $1 of profit to be captured)

He was pretty clear that it made no sense to keep Springer (overrated), Swihart (bad first name) or Abreu (no self-respecting Cubs fan rosters White Sox).

Oh…and he hated all of your minor leaguers.

Hope that helps.

Jeff