[USML Announce] USML - Draft Day 2016

Jim Barrett chicagojab at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 14:56:41 EST 2016

That's ok. I was just worried that the mailing list was broken. No objections on Monday for rosters.

As for Dallas later in the month, that works for me except Mar 24-25, I will be in Nashville, TN for strike training.  Advance notice is always good especially now that I support the AT&T Big Data unit and have to be in Plano a few days a week. The days I'm there are fairly flexible though.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone