[USML Announce] USML - deadlines and draft

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 11:53:24 EST 2016

Thank you Mr. B for the official announcement.  The clock is now ticking on final roster decisions.

I'm only planning on keeping three of the following 10 players.  (Lindor, Sano, Cruz, Garcia, Bogaerts and Carrasco have been issued official invitations to join the 2016 Berliners).  I'm undecided among these 10 for who gets the remaining coveted slots, though they're listed roughly in order of my current preference.  Brad advised me that a few of you either don't have 9 guys that he thinks you should retain or don't have 9 guys better than at least a few of the names below.  So, let's help one another.  I am interested in any deal that would net me one player better than some combination of them.  Please let me know if you have any interest:

Danny Salazar	Y2	$15
Logan Forsythe	Y2 	$5
Jesse Hahn	Y2	$4
Carlos Rodon	Y2	$10
Mark Teixeira	Y2	$9
Russell Martin	Y2	$14
Alcides Escobar	Y2	$15
David Price	O	$32
Justin Verlander	Y2	$14
Prince Fielder	Y2	$25

Perhaps we just compare lists of who's on the bubble and see if there is a trade to be made.

And, of course, if you have something in mind for Lindor, Sano, Cruz, Garcia, Bogaerts or Carrasco, I'm always willing to entertain offers.

Looking forward to the draft on the 13th.